Friday, March 4, 2011

Sweet Penelope

This little sweetie is Penelope Bear, and she just moved in to my Etsy shop!
She is hand knit with Love out of a super soft pale pink alpaca blend yarn, which makes her soft as a cloud to hug.
Here is a close up of her face. She has plastic safety eyes and an embroidered nose and mouth.
Her fuzzy red stole and her cute little dress and matching flower are crocheted out of easy care acrylic yarn, and are removable. Penelope stands about 14 inches tall from the top of her head to the tips of her toes.
Here is a closer look at her dress....She is all dressed up to go with a new friend no matter where they are headed!

But underneath it all, is a sweet cuddly soft teddy bear for you or your little one to love. Penelope is now ready to go to her new forever home and is waiting for you in my Etsy shop! Make sure you stop by and say HI!

4 comments:

Paula said...

Oh, Mare~ she is so lovely! It looks like she is wearing a flapper dress!
(My favorite era~ the 1920's... *sigh*...)

Mare said...

Thanks Paula! I have been teaching myself how to crochet clothes for my dolls. I started with the skirt and decided to make a dress instead of a bib for the front and it worked!

Yarny Days said...

She is so pretty and cuddly!

Mare said...

Thank you Yarny Days!