Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Big Project

Here it is! The doll house i have been searching for! It is for Lola and i to work on together and enjoy, but honestly i think i am way more excited about it than she will be... I have been looking around for our doll house for months and just happened upon this one at Michael's just before Christmas Day. I went back for it the day after Christmas with a 50% off coupon and scored BIG!(Regular price was a steal at $29.99, but with the coupon i got it for just $15!!! Amazing!)

I also found this little CD storage rack that will be just perfect for the little peg dollies i made for Lola. I first saw the idea for this little house here! (Thank you Grace Violet for being so clever and sharing!) So, let the painting and decorating begin!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Ooooh~ can't wait to see it once it's all painted up!
I just love dollhouses and miniatures... I guess the kid in me will never grow up.
(And that's okay by me!)

Archie and Melissa said...

oh how fun mare!
i cannot wait to see you two decorate it!
xoxoxo