Thursday, November 29, 2012

Humphrey has a new friend

 Another special package arrived at our door this morning from Jess at Teddybearswednesday
 meet Otis, Humphrey's little brother! Otis was lovingly handmade by bear maker extraordinaire
Jess McCaughey . He is made of mohair, is fully jointed and has a special  Edwardian swimming suit, also handmade by the talented Jess.
 Humphrey and Otis were very happy to see each other again
and are currently catching up with Liam the lamb in the sun room here. Thank you again Jess for sharing your talent with folks like me! If you want to check out Jess' Etsy shop, click here, and read her blog here.

3 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Aww, I love Otis's Edwardian swimsuit, such a nice touch for a bear! Jess is very talented.
I adore the sheep, look at his little face.
You are a lovely collection of special little friends Mare :)
Lynne x

Mare said...

Thank you Lynne. I have a terrible addiction! I LOVE Jess' creations, especially her bears. And i found that little sheep in an old country store, and again i could not put him down. So he lives here now. I never grew up....

Sketching with Dogs said...

I know how you feel, sometimes they really talk to you don't they :)