Sunday, November 18, 2012

Knit and crochet- Work on the table today

There it is, sitting right in the middle of the kitchen table. Today i am making myself sit down and get to work on finishing these projects! I've been very busy making the pieces, but haven't taken the time to put them all together. Wake up Mare! The cold weather and Christmas is coming!!!! SO, we have little teddy bears and bunny buddy blankets to sew, stuff and embellish, and hats, cowls and scarves to sew loose ends up. This should keep me busy for the bulk of the day...What are you doing today???

3 comments:

David bone said...

interesting! although I have no expert, but I want have to know more and more, on your blog just interesting and useful information. Keep it up!teddy bear

Sketching with Dogs said...

I am just the same Mare - it is always so much easier to make than to put together, LOL.
Lynne x

Mare said...

Lynne, progress has been made!