Sunday, June 17, 2012

Amma making Masala Dosa

Amma will be coming to Boston in mid July. I do not think i will be able to travel and stand in the crowds once again this year. (Last year i had poison ivy poisoning...sigh) In order to get there in decent time i get up around 4am, have 3 1/2 hours of driving( i am always the driver, and i am not allowed to drive as of yet) take a ticket and wait my turn. It is usually an all day event. Very crowded and very noisy. I'm just not strong enough for that yet, even tho i know it would do me a world of good to see Amma and receive her healing hug.... I found this little video and watched it a few times. I love watching her do every day things. It gives you an idea of the crowds that gather around Amma.

      

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

I will cross my fingers you can make it next year. That is a very long drive and so early - I am far to lazy to do it, LOL.
Lynne x

Mare said...

Hi Lynne, it is a hard drive but so very worth it...IF you are up to it. I'm just not ready for that kind of long day yet...