Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pearls for the Bride and Flower Girl

My daughter Carly is getting married tomorrow evening and i made these pearls for her and her daughter Lola to wear for the ceremony. They look pink in these pictures, but they are really a beautiful creamy ivory color...
They are strung on fine beading wire instead of the traditional silk cord. I hope they will hold up to Lola tugging on them! Here is a close up...Carly's pearls are slightly larger than Lola's and I have more pearls to add to Lola's strand as she grows. Beautiful pearls for beautiful girls....

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hello sweet Mare- I've missed checking in on you!!!
Those pearls are simply gorgeous... they will look beautiful on Lola and your daughter, I'm sure!! Please post some pictures of the wedding!! I'll bet Lola will be a little doll all dressed up!!

Mare said...

Hi Paula,
I've missed you too! Thank you for stopping by and posting! i will definitely post pictures of the wedding...if i remeber to take pictures that is! hahaha Lola will be pulled down the isle by her big brother Seth (who will be dressed in a tux!)in a red wagon, decorated with silk flowers...so cute!

Murray said...

So sweet! Kate said it was beautiful! I'd love to see pictures if you're up to sharing!