Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happiness is a warm cat,,,or dog.

Sometimes it's hard to get pictures like this. If i get up and move around in the house, all the dogs and some of the cats usually get up and move with me. So to be able to tiptoe out to another room and grab my camera (it's always in another room!) and have these two stay in place, shows how blissed out they are just laying here together, napping by the fire. Our little cast iron gas stove is always cranking during the Winter, and let me tell you, the heat it throws out is pretty intense. Yet i see the dogs and cats laying quite close, absorbing all that heat.
These two, Little Honey and Hannah Pearl, have become such good friends.

i love to see them snuggle like this...

4 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Aren't they just darling!
I know what you mean about the camera, mine always beeps when I turn it on and they stop whatever cute/funny/interesting thing they are doing and turn their back to me, aghhh!
Lynne x

Dave Schipper said...

Ahh... just the right thing to do on a cold day.

Mare said...

Lynne,I hear ya! So we are so lucky to get the pictures we do get! :)

Mare said...

Hi David! Thanks for stopping by for a visit and leaving a comment. You are right. I happily stayed inside all day today!