1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Ok, here goes...
1. I LOVE Holidays, but most of all Christmas, and Christmas Eve is for me the most magical part of the holiday.
2. I love to cook and bake, especially when the temps drop.
3. I don't think i ever really grew up and still cannot resist dolls and toys, like this, and this, and this...
4. I love to knit (a new skill for me) and am planning to make some dog sweaters next...
5. When buying beads and putting jewelry together, i don't go by color or design, but how the components "feel" together energetically.
6. Whenever i make anything, whether it is a knitted doll or garment, or jewelry or a painting, i always send Reiki(healing energy) into the object to be sent to whoever receives the gift.
Ok! I now tag:
Kate from The Peony and the Bee
Melissa and Emmitt from Life is Art~Art is Life
Stacey from Three Red Trees
Paula from The Fraker Farm
Peng Peng from Peng Peng's Place