Monday, December 24, 2012

I Love Christmas Eve

 
(for more magical art like this, click here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/FairiesDragonsAndOtherMythologicalCreatures )
When i was young, my Grandmother Mary used to come to our house on Christmas Eve, and bring her special cookies and our gifts. We used to open our presents and sit and visit with her, and that was a very special time for me. So now, my grandchildren come to our house on Christmas Eve, and they get to open their gifts from us a day early. Christmas Day tends to be very busy here as we have open house from 2:00 on, and up to that point we are cleaning, setting up and prepping food. The day seems to go by with a blink of an eye. So Christmas Eve is still pretty magical for me. I hope it is magical for you too.... 

No comments: