Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Favorite Kind of Gifts, part 2

 For my birthday and Christmas, i got some wonderful gifts, made by hand, that came straight from the Heart. Lola made clothespin dolls of our entire family(well almost everybody until she ran out of clothespins!) She had so much fun that big brother Seth, and even Daddy got in on the creative project!
 Seth made me a Knight, because he knows i love the King Arthur stories, and am addicted to The Game of Thrones books and television series. Thank you Seth!

 and Daddy/Jeremie, made me a Grinch Santa! I love him! Thanks Jeremie!
 Here are a few of Lola's dolls. This one is GG with a sash around her waist,

Bepa with a snowflake shirt on

This is me...I am wearing a pirate eye patch and i have a yellow "friendly" snake wrapped around my neck. Not sure where the pirate theme came from, but i do like snakes!

This is Lola

And Aunt Nancy, who has a fancy scarf tied around her neck. Thank you Lola, Seth and Jeremie for these Lovely gifts! They will all be living in my china closet where i'll treasure them forever!

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

They are incredible! Such wonderful gifts to treasure. You must have been over the moon, they are so creative too - love the friendly snake around your neck.
Lynne x

Mare said...

I just love them Lynne! The whole family took part in creating them for me. As you can see, my daughter Carly drew in some of the faces when Lola got tired. So it was a whole family effort! The very best kind of gift!