Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jasmine in my window

 I woke up to a Beautiful Morning... It was cool enough outside to open the windows and turn off the air conditioner, much to the 3 little kittens delight. The birds are like little jewels on the feeders, teaching their babies how to feed themselves. And the breeze coming thru the windows spread a wonderful floral spicy smell thru my house. I knew immediately what it was.

 My little Jasmine tree is blooming
 and blooming
 and blooming.
I have never seen it bloom so heavily since i carried it home from a vacation weekend in Burlington Vermont one year.
i wish you could smell these beautiful blooms. The coffee is brewing, the air is fresh, the sun is shining, and Bill is home again. It promises to be a beautiful day...

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

I can almost smell them from here, mmmmm!
Love Lynne x

Mare said...

Good Morning Lynne!