Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Sweet Letter, ChildFund Sri Lanka

I received a sweet letter in the mail today from my sponsored daughter Nisansala, who lives in Sri Lanka. In the letter she says she never knew i considered her "my daughter" and this made her very happy. Honestly, i always start all my letters to my sponsored daughters as"Dearest Daughter and Family," so this must be the first time that the person who translates our letters included my salutation. If you ever wondered if programs and relationships like these really make a difference, here's your answer. I can feel the love coming from the paper into my hands...Click on her letter to read her post.

and here is her handwritten letter in her own hand and language....


I have all the letters Nisan has sent to me and keep them all safe too...

No comments: