Friday, April 15, 2011

New Teddies

This is Penelope.
(*Penelope was recently sold in my Etsy shop!*)

And this is Tommy. He is for sale in my Etsy shop.
There is nothing more satisfying to me than making toys and dolls. I think that may be because i have never really grown up. I enjoy buying them from other doll and toy makers as much as i enjoy making them and selling them to others!
I especially love it when i hear from their new owners, about how much they are loved....Benny the Bear Cub is waiting for his new family in the Etsy shop too

I love making these sweet, simple old fashioned teddies.
They don't talk, walk, or do tricks. They are definitely "low tech"
But what they are good for is hugging and loving and snuggling and telling secrets to. They don't have any sharp edges so sleeping with them is just fine! All they need is a good home, and someone to love them...These two little bears can be found at Artcentric in downtown Troy NY. There's nothing like having a special bear friend in your life....

6 comments:

Peng Peng said...

they are very sweet and everything a teddy bear should be :)

Mare said...

Thank you Peng Peng!

Paula said...

These are precious, Mare!

Archie and Melissa said...

oh mare!
they are fabulous!
i especially love their toesies!

happy happy earth day my friend!

xoxoxoxoxo
a & m

Mare said...

Oh Thank you Paula, Archie and Melissa!

Yarny Days said...

So adorable! I cannot seem to pick my favorite--they are all so darn cute!