Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An Etsy Treasury all about Spring!


My little "Snowdrops" painting was featured in a beautiful Etsy treasury called
"Waiting for Spring" by curator, SunnyHands! Thank you SunnyHands for including me in such a lovely treasury. It couldn't come at a better time as we are getting buried once again under a new thick blanket of snow. This too shall pass, right? Please stop and visit the treasury and also the sweet shop of SunnyHands...It's filled with beautiful handmade goodness to keep you warm all Winter long.

3 comments:

Paula said...

That is gorgeous, my friend... I'm so glad I can say I know such a talented artist!

Sketching with Dogs said...

What nice hats and gloves in SunnyHands shop.
Your pretty little snowdrop makes us all look forward to Spring all the more!
Lynne

Mare said...

Aw, thank you Paula and Lynne...and yes, Sunny Hands does have some lovely things in her shop, doesn't she?