Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wrap your baby in Love...

I have added a few of my Mom's hand crocheted baby blankets to my Etsy shop.

Mom has been making these blankets since my girls were babies, and i still have the blankets she made them when they were born. And they still look good as new.

They are made of easy care acrylic yarn and are light enough for warm days, yet warm enough for chilly nights.

And they double as dolly blankets too...

Mom is a Great Grandmother now, and she puts so much love into everything she does. She really enjoys making these little blankets for all the newborns in the family. But now that the family has slowed down in the baby department, she has a few extra. So i thought we would share them with you, our extended family out there! Check them out! Her prices are fantastic!

2 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi mare!
oh i love your mom's blankets!
what a talented and loving family you are!
xoxox
m & e

Mare said...

Good Morning Melissa! I wish we lived closer... I want to give you a big warm hug...Emmitt too!