Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Prayers are welcome....

My son in law, and Seth and Lola's daddy, Jeremie, is in the local hospital, and has been for over a week now. He has had a lifelong battle with asthma, and has been in and out of hospitals all his life with this problem. Two weeks ago he caught a cold or flu that was going thru the family, and last Sunday my daughter brought him to the ER with shortness of breath. He has developed a very strong bacterial pneumonia that has so far been very resistant to antibiotics. He is now in ICU, on a respirator, in a medically induced deep sleep.... Jeremie is a very private person so i have resisted posting about this. But as we enter into the second week in ICU with no improvements so far, i am hopeful that extra prayers and positive thoughts might just help him out. I am a lifelong believer in the Power of Prayer and Love, and i thank you all in advance for sending a little Love and Light our way....

11 comments:

Lola Nova said...

Dearest Mare,
My prayers are with you and your family.

Zitrone said...

Mare,
so glad to hear you are a believer in the positive or the prayer. Turning it over has helped me reduce a lot of worry and stress because neither helps anyone. My most positive thoughts are going your way and into your son-in-law's hospital room.

crimsoncat05 said...

my prayers and good thoughts to your family for Seth's full recovery...

Leah said...

Sending prayers and postive thoughts your way. I hope all improves real soon!

Theresa said...

I will pray for him. Please resend your address and I will mail some vibhuti that I have.

tmarks14@aol.com

Love Theresa

Mare said...

Thank you Everyone...Still no change. Tho last night was a better night because he had no fever, so i do believe the added prayers are working! Zitrone, i totally agree with you. My saying is "Why worry when you can pray." When it is one of my children tho, i do have to keep reminding myself to let go and Let God...Thank you everyone,,,i will update if there is any changes...

Mare said...

Dear Theresa...I feel we are looting all of your vibhuti...Are you sure??? I will send my snail mail addy, but please only send it if you have some left for your own use! You are a very generous person....

Kelli said...

Oh Mare I'm so sorry to hear about your son in law. Please keep us posted...I pray for God's healing touch right now.

Laura said...

Prayers coming your way!

Laura

Mare said...

Thank you Kelli and Laura...We had our first slight improvement yesterday..Jeremie was able to keep his oxygen levels up near normal when they turned the ventilator down to 70% for a few minutes...They are going to try to start to wean him off the vent before he becomes too dependant on it...

Paula said...

Oh Mare- I've been away too long and missed this, but am saying a prayer right now that he is better.