Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday CuppyCake...

That's what your Grandfather called you the very first time he set eyes on you... My first born, and his first grandchild... I know it sounds silly but it seems like only yesterday you were sitting on Santa's knee (and didn't know that was your grandfather under that Santa suit! ;)
We have watched you grow over the years from a sweet little girl who loved Big Bird and Cookie Monster, to a beautiful, confident young woman who has always reached for her dreams, and worked hard to make them come true.

Happy Birthday to my first born... my Katie. Know that Dad and i are so proud of you and love you very much.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Awww, thanks!

Lola Nova said...

Happy Birthday to your girl! Tell her I am still enchanted by her botanical tattoo :)