Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Blurr and a Smile

These days the only way i can get a good clear picture of Lola is if somebody holds her still! Here she is with part of her entourage...(They are hoping she will share that cookie...)
Her new favorite character is Elmo, who she calls "Meeno"

But she is much more like Cookie Monster, climbing up to get her own cookie at Gumma's house.

Hmmm...this sitting still is boring!

Let's see what else we can do up here....

Let's sit side saddle....


Nah.....

(That black blurr in the bottom of these photos is Lola's ever present sidekick, Zinnia)

Ok, that's enough of that sitting stuff, let go see what else we can do...

A funny face before she runs...

and she's on her way!
(Where did our baby go?)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! What wonderful pics, and what a happy kid! Awesome. I love that last pic - "Comin' to getcha!!" LOL

Mare said...

Thank you my friend..Of COURSE i agree with you...She is pretty awesome! ;) I hope you are enjoying your birthday week!

Archie and Melissa said...

oh my gosh mare!
lola is getting so big and is so beautiful! i can hear her giggling in all of these wonderful photos!
what a perfect way to start my day!

Kate said...

I'm glad she's wearing those shoes!!! I plan to save my pennies so I can get her a pair every time she needs to go up in size.

Mare said...

Hi Melissa, she sure is getting big! Sometimes i look at her pictures here and i am amazed at how fast they grow kids now! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a note!
Katie, she wears those little red shoes you bought her a LOT. She really loves them and they fit her so well. I think we need to get her some sandals for the Summer too...

Paula said...

My goodness, she is growing!!
I'll bet you can't get her to stay still long at all!