Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Getting Cold Out There...

Yep...We are seeing signs that the weather is changing around here!
Like a bit of snuggling against a hot radiator...

or finding a little patch of sun to stretch out in...

piles of dogs in the dog beds snuggled together and getting that old body heat going....

or just laying in front of the fire...Winter is coming. And this year i find myself looking forward to it, which really surprises me. How about you? Are you ready for the snow to fly?

4 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi mare!
oh we sure are, but there is so much cuteness over there at your house!
emmitt and i are wondering if we could come and enjoy your snowflakes with you!

xoxoxo
m & e

Laura said...

How adorable! Doggie friends.

Be well, Mare.

I must make bread again soon, following your lead.

Mare said...

Hi Melissa and Laura! Happy Thanksgiving to You and Yours! And Melissa, we would LOVE to have you and Emmitt join us any time! :)

Paula said...

There is nothing cozier than a fire in the woodstove, Mare! I don't enjoy the cold but I love the coziness of winter.
(I'll have to remind myself of that when it's 20 degrees outside and I'm constantly thawing everybody's waterers! *giggle*)