Friday, March 19, 2010

Jiggle Butt!

It seems like it is getting harder and harder to get a good picture of Little Miss Wiggle Jiggle Butt here!

There are just some days she cannot sit still and then there are those when she'd rather not have her picture taken at all ... On this day she was wearing her new hat i made for her. She saw the new Spring baby hats i made for my Etsy shop and asked if she could have one too, and POOF! She was wearing it!
Lola likes to help me wash my dishes and wears more dishwater on her clothes than in the dishpan, so now she puts on Gumma's apron and that helps a bit....
She loves to help me when she visits and i think we will be making cookies together real soon!

She's getting so big....
i think she and i will have lots of fun this Spring and Summer....

4 comments:

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

Really cute pics. My boys like to "wash dishes" too. I'm going to remind them of that when they are teenagers, and don't want to do it anymore.

Mare said...

That's so true Julie! And i'm not so sure the dishes are actually getting cleaned, but they are dunked, rinsed and re-dunked over and over again. Good practice anyway! :)

Lola Nova said...

She is so beautiful! And looks quite stunning in her new hat.
Yes, when Pony Girl does the dishes there ends up being a soaked girl and a puddle on the floor :)

Mare said...

Thank you Lola Nova! She IS my hat girl! I hope Pony Girl is still enjoying her big birthday! The Number 5 is a landmark!