Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
This is a picture of my daughter Katie on Santa's lap (my Dad) at our local Day Care Center where i used to teach many years ago. And the picture at the top of the blog? That's me(on the left) and my sisters Kathy (center) and Nancy (on the right) opening our presents a LONG time ago. I remember that carriage and that wall paper and those pajamas...
It's amazing how time flies.... I wish you a Merry Christmas and hope you make memories that will last forever.

5 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

Merry Merry Christmas Mare and family!

Have a wonderful day!

Love
Melissa and Emmitt

Peng Peng said...

Have a Magical Christmas!! hugs and warm wishes :O) xoxo

Claire MW said...

Love those pictures! Love the pj's and the carriage. The wallpaper...well....let's just let bygones be bygones! ;-)

Merry Christmas!

Danni said...

Wonderful pictures! I love hearing the details on them. Happy day after Christmas to you, Mare. Hope you are spending it doing something peaceful and relaxing!

Theresa said...

How fun. Happy everything!